Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boy oh boy!



 My most recent sewing attempt has been for my sweet friend expecting her first little one...a sweet baby boy that will be making his debut in July. Her baby shower is coming up, so I wanted to make her a little something for her little man. I'm actually writing this in May, but since I don't want her to get a sneak peek it won't be posted until after her shower in June! We're having a bow tie and mustaches shower for her, so I thought these onesies would be a great addition to the shower. It was my first try at doing an applique and it didn't turn out too bad or as my hubby says... "It has character!" Oh boy! I'll be doing the cake for her shower too, so be prepared for another post to be added shortly after this one! 

*Post shower addition*


There were quite a few ooohh's and ahh's when these guys were unwrapped, especially my last edition...the vest onesie. It was a fun day. I think this little boy is pretty well stocked up at this point. Now we just wait for him to make his debut!



No comments:

Post a Comment